Traveling Luck for Čatrnja, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Catrnja?What's around Catrnja?
Wikipedia near Catrnja
Where to stay near Čatrnja
The timezone in Catrnja is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9503°, Longitude. 15.6467°
Satellite map around Čatrnja
Loading map of Čatrnja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čatrnja, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Čatrnja
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (5.9km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (5.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (2.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (3.8km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4.5km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (2.9km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Janjina (3.4km)
Airports close to Čatrnja
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.5km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (109.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (112.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (158.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (193.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čatrnja
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (52.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (122.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (185.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.