Traveling Luck for Irinovac, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Irinovac?What's around Irinovac?
Wikipedia near Irinovac
Where to stay near Irinovac
The timezone in Irinovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:30 and Sunset at 19:36. It's light
Latitude. 44.9603°, Longitude. 15.6569°
Satellite map around Irinovac
Loading map of Irinovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Irinovac, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Irinovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (4.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (1.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (2.8km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (5.2km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (3.3km)
Airports close to Irinovac
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.9km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (107.7km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (114.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (194.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Irinovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118.5km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (183.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.