Traveling Luck for Rakića Brdo, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Rakica Brdo?What's around Rakica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Rakica Brdo
Where to stay near Rakića Brdo
The timezone in Rakica Brdo is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 16:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9867°, Longitude. 15.6656°
Satellite map around Rakića Brdo
Loading map of Rakića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rakića Brdo, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rakića Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (4.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (2.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (4.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (3.3km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (2.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (5.5km)
Airports close to Rakića Brdo
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (104.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (117.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (160.7km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (192.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rakića Brdo
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (56.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (117.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (118.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (180.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.