Traveling Luck for Rakovica, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Rakovica?What's around Rakovica?
Wikipedia near Rakovica
Where to stay near Rakovica
The timezone in Rakovica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 16:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.0000°, Longitude. 15.6514°
Satellite map around Rakovica
Loading map of Rakovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rakovica, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Salopeki (0.5km)
- Drage (1.2km)
- Rakovica (1.3km)
- Luketic Selo (2km)
- Turkalji (2.1km)
- Brajdići (2.2km)
- Prebegi (2.6km)
- Brajdići (3.4km)
- Gornji Lipovac (3.9km)
- Donji Lipovac (3.9km)
- Diklići (3.9km)
- Sabljaki (4km)
- Rendulići (4.1km)
- Došani (4.2km)
- Zbig (4.5km)
- Murdići (5km)
- Soleši (5.1km)
- Sabljaki (5.1km)
- Irinovac (5.2km)
- Trbovići (5.2km)
Accommodation around Rakovica
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zvjernjak (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (1.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bajićeva Pećina (4.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (4.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (2.8km)
Airports close to Rakovica
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (102.9km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (103.1km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (119.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.6km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (190.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rakovica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (58.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (115.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (116.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (179.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.