Traveling Luck for Selište, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:41 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 44.9461°, Longitude. 15.6289°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Selište
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (3.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (4.5km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (2.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (5.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.2km)
Airports close to Selište
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (110.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (111.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (157.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (193.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (52.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (117.1km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (123.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (186.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.