Traveling Luck for Selište, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 16:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.0089°, Longitude. 15.6611°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Turkalji (0.8km)
- Rakovica (1km)
- Salopeki (1.1km)
- Prebegi (1.6km)
- Drage (1.8km)
- Luketic Selo (2.4km)
- Gornji Lipovac (2.4km)
- Donji Lipovac (2.6km)
- Rendulići (2.8km)
- Brajdići (3km)
- Došani (3.1km)
- Sabljaki (3.5km)
- Brajdići (3.6km)
- Soleši (3.6km)
- Diklići (4.1km)
- Ćeruvija (4.3km)
- Radulovići (4.4km)
- Murdići (4.8km)
- Brezovac (4.9km)
- Ćuić Brdo (5km)
- Puda (5km)
Accommodation around Selište
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zvjernjak (5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (3.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Jovina Pećina (5.2km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (4.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (4.1km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Rajkovići (4.3km)
Airports close to Selište
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (101.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (120.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (160.5km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (189.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (59.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (115.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (177.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.