Traveling Luck for Sabljaki, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Sabljaki?What's around Sabljaki?
Wikipedia near Sabljaki
Where to stay near Sabljaki
Also known as Sabljakovo, Sabljakovo Selo
The timezone in Sabljaki is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9714°, Longitude. 15.6128°
Satellite map around Sabljaki
Loading map of Sabljaki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sabljaki, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Sabljaki
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Veliko Bilo (4.9km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (4.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (5.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (3km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (5.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zvjernjak (5.5km)
Airports close to Sabljaki
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (100.6km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (107.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (114.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (155.8km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (192.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sabljaki
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (55.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (114.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (120km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.