Traveling Luck for Ćelija, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Celija?What's around Celija?
Wikipedia near Celija
Where to stay near Ćelija
The timezone in Celija is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 16:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9742°, Longitude. 15.6786°
Satellite map around Ćelija
Loading map of Ćelija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ćelija, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Ćelija
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (2.9km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (4.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (1.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (3.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (5.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (3.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (5.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (4.4km)
Airports close to Ćelija
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (105.4km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (116.6km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (161.8km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (193.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ćelija
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (54.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.5km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (120.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (181.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.