Traveling Luck for Selište, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
Also known as Selisce, Selisce Dreznicko, Seliste Dreznicko, Selište Drežničko, Selišće, Selišće Drežničko
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:28 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.0000°, Longitude. 15.6622°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Salopeki (1.1km)
- Rakovica (1.7km)
- Turkalji (2km)
- Drage (2km)
- Prebegi (2.7km)
- Brajdići (2.8km)
- Luketic Selo (2.8km)
- Donji Lipovac (3.1km)
- Gornji Lipovac (3.5km)
- Brajdići (3.9km)
- Rendulići (3.9km)
- Došani (4.2km)
- Sabljaki (4.5km)
- Soleši (4.5km)
- Diklići (4.7km)
- Puda (4.8km)
- Radulovići (4.9km)
- Ćeruvija (5km)
- Zbig (5.1km)
- Irinovac (5.2km)
Accommodation around Selište
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zvjernjak (5.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (5.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (2.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Orašak (2.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (4.4km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (3.2km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Rajkovići (5.2km)
Airports close to Selište
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (102.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (119.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (160.5km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (190.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (58.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.7km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (116.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (179km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.