Traveling Luck for Prebegi, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Prebegi?What's around Prebegi?
Wikipedia near Prebegi
Where to stay near Prebegi
The timezone in Prebegi is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 04:56 and Sunset at 18:54. It's light
Latitude. 45.0197°, Longitude. 15.6522°
Satellite map around Prebegi
Loading map of Prebegi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prebegi, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prebegi (0km)
- Turkalji (0.9km)
- Rakovica (1.3km)
- Brajdići (1.7km)
- Došani (1.7km)
- Rendulići (1.7km)
- Drage (1.9km)
- Sabljaki (1.9km)
- Luketic Selo (2km)
- Salopeki (2.1km)
- Gornji Lipovac (2.1km)
- Diklići (3km)
- Donji Lipovac (3.3km)
- Ćuić Brdo (3.3km)
- Murdići (3.3km)
- Soleši (3.4km)
- Brezovac (3.5km)
- Ćeruvija (4.3km)
- Latasi (4.5km)
- Brajdići (4.6km)
- Radulovići (4.8km)
- Tepavci (4.9km)
Accommodation around Prebegi
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bročanska Kosa (5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Srednji Vrh (4.9km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Rajkovići (4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zvjernjak (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (3.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Petka (4.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Vidova Pećina (4.8km)
Airports close to Prebegi
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (100.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (102.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (121.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.8km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (187.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prebegi
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (60.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (114km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (114.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (176.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.