Traveling Luck for Vodica, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Vodica?What's around Vodica?
Wikipedia near Vodica
Where to stay near Vodica
The timezone in Vodica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:23 and Sunset at 16:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9617°, Longitude. 15.6256°
Satellite map around Vodica
Loading map of Vodica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vodica, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vodica
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (4.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (2.8km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (4.5km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pištenica (5.7km)
Airports close to Vodica
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (102.1km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (156.9km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (193.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vodica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (54.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (115.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.