Traveling Luck for Orašak, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Orasak?What's around Orasak?
Wikipedia near Orasak
Where to stay near Orašak
The timezone in Orasak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 16:52. It's light
Latitude. 45.0164°, Longitude. 15.6639°
Satellite map around Orašak
Loading map of Orašak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Orašak, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Turkalji (0.4km)
- Prebegi (1.2km)
- Gornji Lipovac (1.5km)
- Rakovica (1.5km)
- Rendulići (1.8km)
- Salopeki (2km)
- Došani (2.2km)
- Donji Lipovac (2.2km)
- Drage (2.3km)
- Soleši (2.7km)
- Luketic Selo (2.8km)
- Brajdići (2.8km)
- Sabljaki (3.1km)
- Ćeruvija (3.5km)
- Radulovići (3.9km)
- Brezovac (4km)
- Diklići (4.1km)
- Ćuić Brdo (4.3km)
- Murdići (4.5km)
- Brajdići (4.6km)
- Puda (5.1km)
Accommodation around Orašak
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (5.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cager (5km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Rajkovići (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveta Petka (4.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Vidova Pećina (4.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (5km)
Airports close to Orašak
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (100.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (121.5km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (160.9km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (188.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Orašak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (60.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (114.6km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (115.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (176.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.