Traveling Luck for Drežnik Grad, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Dreznik Grad?What's around Dreznik Grad?
Wikipedia near Dreznik Grad
Where to stay near Drežnik Grad
Also known as Dreznik, Drežnik
The timezone in Dreznik Grad is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9492°, Longitude. 15.6742°
Satellite map around Drežnik Grad
Loading map of Drežnik Grad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drežnik Grad, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Drežnik Grad
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (3.7km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (1.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (2.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (4.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Velika Lisina (5.9km)
Airports close to Drežnik Grad
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.9km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.5km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (161.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (192.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drežnik Grad
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (51.6km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (120.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (123.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (184.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.