Traveling Luck for Ćelinovac, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Celinovac?What's around Celinovac?
Wikipedia near Celinovac
Where to stay near Ćelinovac
The timezone in Celinovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9675°, Longitude. 15.6783°
Satellite map around Ćelinovac
Loading map of Ćelinovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ćelinovac, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ćelinovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (2.7km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (0.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (3.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (5.6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (4.7km)
Airports close to Ćelinovac
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (106.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.5km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (115.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (161.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (194.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ćelinovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.9km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (182.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.