Traveling Luck for Korita, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Korita?What's around Korita?
Wikipedia near Korita
Where to stay near Korita
The timezone in Korita is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9589°, Longitude. 15.6108°
Satellite map around Korita
Loading map of Korita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Korita, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Korita
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Veliko Bilo (5.5km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (3.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (5.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (3.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pištenica (5km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Jamača (4.6km)
Airports close to Korita
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (101km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (109.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.1km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (155.5km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (193.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Korita
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (54.2km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (114.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (185.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.