Traveling Luck for Eastern Rift Valley, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Eastern Rift Valley?What's around Eastern Rift Valley?
Wikipedia near Eastern Rift Valley
Where to stay near Eastern Rift Valley
Also known as Eastern Rift Valley
The timezone in Eastern Rift Valley is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:26. It's light
Latitude. 0.0000°, Longitude. 36.0000°
Satellite map around Eastern Rift Valley
Loading map of Eastern Rift Valley and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eastern Rift Valley, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Legetetwet (23.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Olpunyata (21.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (13.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Ngubereti (24.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (23.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (18.7km)
- facility center;
- a place where more than one facility is situated.
- Kipkitur (14.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (18.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (18.6km)
Airports close to Eastern Rift Valley
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (189.3km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (229.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Eastern Rift Valley
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (198.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.