Traveling Luck for Kisanana, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kisanana?What's around Kisanana?
Wikipedia near Kisanana
Where to stay near Kisanana
Also known as Legisianan
The timezone in Kisanana is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 0.0167°, Longitude. 36.0667°
Satellite map around Kisanana
Loading map of Kisanana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kisanana, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (3.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Miltons Siding (13.2km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (15.1km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Solai Stores (18.3km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lake Solai (19.8km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (18.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (11.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (23.5km)
Airports close to Kisanana
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (200.8km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (215.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kisanana
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (195.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.