Traveling Luck for Mogotio, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Mogotio?What's around Mogotio?
Wikipedia near Mogotio
Where to stay near Mogotio
The timezone in Mogotio is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.0167°, Longitude. 35.9667°
Satellite map around Mogotio
Loading map of Mogotio and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mogotio, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (23.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Legetetwet (18.3km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (7.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Ngubereti (20.7km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (16.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (26.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- McCalls Siding (18.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (25.9km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Ndanai Dam (19.8km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (22.2km)
Airports close to Mogotio
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (184.7km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (236.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mogotio
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (199.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.