Traveling Luck for Highrigg Road, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Highrigg Road?What's around Highrigg Road?
Wikipedia near Highrigg Road
Where to stay near Highrigg Road
The timezone in Highrigg Road is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. -0.050000000000000003°, Longitude. 35.966666699999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Highrigg Road, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (22.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Legetetwet (23.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (0km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Ngubereti (26.4km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (10.4km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- McCalls Siding (11.6km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Ndanai Dam (23.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (29.4km)
Airports close to Highrigg Road
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (188.4km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (236.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Highrigg Road
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (193km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.