Traveling Luck for Magoi, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Magoi?What's around Magoi?
Wikipedia near Magoi
Where to stay near Magoi
The timezone in Magoi is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.1167°, Longitude. 36.0167°
Satellite map around Magoi
Loading map of Magoi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Magoi, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Solai (18.6km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (13.2km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (18.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Emsos (19.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (5.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (13.2km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Althega (18.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (10.3km)
Airports close to Magoi
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (182.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Magoi
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (219.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.