Traveling Luck for Enkare Ronkai, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Enkare Ronkai?What's around Enkare Ronkai?
Wikipedia near Enkare Ronkai
Where to stay near Enkare Ronkai
Also known as Engare Rongai, Rongai
The timezone in Enkare Ronkai is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 0.0667°, Longitude. 35.9667°
Satellite map around Enkare Ronkai
Loading map of Enkare Ronkai and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Enkare Ronkai, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Legetetwet (16.4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Solai (16.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (3.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (18.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (5.2km)
Airports close to Enkare Ronkai
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (176.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Enkare Ronkai
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (215km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.