Traveling Luck for Kisinana, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kisinana?What's around Kisinana?
Wikipedia near Kisinana
Where to stay near Kisinana
Also known as Kisanana
The timezone in Kisinana is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0167°, Longitude. 36.0833°
Satellite map around Kisinana
Loading map of Kisinana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kisinana, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (0km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Miltons Siding (11.6km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (18.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Subukia (23.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tinosiik (25.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (21.3km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Solai Stores (16.4km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (18.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (13.2km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lake Solai (16.4km)
Airports close to Kisinana
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (211.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kisinana
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (193.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.