Traveling Luck for Tarabunyan, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Tarabunyan?What's around Tarabunyan?
Wikipedia near Tarabunyan
Where to stay near Tarabunyan
The timezone in Tarabunyan is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0333°, Longitude. 36.0167°
Satellite map around Tarabunyan
Loading map of Tarabunyan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tarabunyan, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (21.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (15.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (10.4km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (20.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (10.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (13.2km)
Airports close to Tarabunyan
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (189.3km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (226.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tarabunyan
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (203.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.