Traveling Luck for Olobanita, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Olobanita?What's around Olobanita?
Wikipedia near Olobanita
Where to stay near Olobanita
Also known as Olabanaita
The timezone in Olobanita is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.0667°, Longitude. 36.0500°
Satellite map around Olobanita
Loading map of Olobanita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Olobanita, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (18.8km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (26km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (19.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Olobanita Swamp (5.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Subukia (31.4km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Bahati (21.4km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Solai Stores (15.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (29.2km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Menengai Crater (29.5km)
Airports close to Olobanita
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (218.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Olobanita
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (180.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.