Traveling Luck for Blackscythe Farms, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Blackscythe Farms?What's around Blackscythe Farms?
Wikipedia near Blackscythe Farms
Where to stay near Blackscythe Farms
The timezone in Blackscythe Farms is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.0833°, Longitude. 35.9333°
Satellite map around Blackscythe Farms
Loading map of Blackscythe Farms and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blackscythe Farms, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (16.4km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Esageri Halt (33.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Legetetwet (26.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (10.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Ngubereti (30.1km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (0km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Tarabunyan (31.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- McCalls Siding (11.6km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Olobanita Swamp (22.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Ndanai Dam (24.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Kilombe Hill Forest (22.4km)
Airports close to Blackscythe Farms
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (186.4km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (244.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Blackscythe Farms
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (191.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.