Traveling Luck for Legetetwet, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Legetetwet?What's around Legetetwet?
Wikipedia near Legetetwet
Where to stay near Legetetwet
Also known as Lagatetwa, Legitetwek
The timezone in Legetetwet is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.033333300000000003°, Longitude. 35.899999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Legetetwet, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (19.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (23.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (19.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Kilombe Hill Forest (26.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (21.4km)
Airports close to Legetetwet
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (166.5km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (259.7km)