Traveling Luck for Kamaech South, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kamaech South?What's around Kamaech South?
Wikipedia near Kamaech South
Where to stay near Kamaech South
The timezone in Kamaech South is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 0.083333299999999999°, Longitude. 36.066666699999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamaech South, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- section of valley;
- part of a longer valley.
- Eastern Rift Valley (23.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (15km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (18.7km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (18.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Emsos (16.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (8.2km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lake Solai (19.8km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (5.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Enkare Ronkai (22.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (18.4km)
Airports close to Kamaech South
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (195km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (216.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kamaech South
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (208.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.