Traveling Luck for Athinai Estate, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Athinai Estate?What's around Athinai Estate?
Wikipedia near Athinai Estate
Where to stay near Athinai Estate
The timezone in Athinai Estate is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.0500°, Longitude. 35.9833°
Satellite map around Athinai Estate
Loading map of Athinai Estate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Athinai Estate, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (25.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Legetetwet (25.9km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (3.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Ngubereti (28.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (13.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (26.5km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Solai Stores (29.4km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Ndanai Dam (26.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (29.2km)
Airports close to Athinai Estate
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (191.6km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (233km)
Airfields or small airports close to Athinai Estate
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (191.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.