Traveling Luck for Mochondoi, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Mochondoi?What's around Mochondoi?
Wikipedia near Mochondoi
Where to stay near Mochondoi
Also known as Mochongoi
The timezone in Mochondoi is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 0.0167°, Longitude. 36.1000°
Satellite map around Mochondoi
Loading map of Mochondoi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mochondoi, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (3.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Miltons Siding (11km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (22.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Subukia (19.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tinosiik (25.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (23.4km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Solai Stores (15.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (18.6km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lake Solai (13.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (15.5km)
Airports close to Mochondoi
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (207.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mochondoi
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (192.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.