Traveling Luck for Kabakonga, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kabakonga?What's around Kabakonga?
Wikipedia near Kabakonga
Where to stay near Kabakonga
The timezone in Kabakonga is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.1000°, Longitude. 36.0167°
Satellite map around Kabakonga
Loading map of Kabakonga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kabakonga, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Solai (15km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (10.3km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (15km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (10.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (8.2km)
Airports close to Kabakonga
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (183.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kabakonga
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (216.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.