Traveling Luck for Lochertet, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Lochertet?What's around Lochertet?
Wikipedia near Lochertet
Where to stay near Lochertet
The timezone in Lochertet is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 0.0667°, Longitude. 36.0833°
Satellite map around Lochertet
Loading map of Lochertet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lochertet, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Solai (18.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (10.9km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Miltons Siding (22.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (22km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (19.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Emsos (18.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (13.2km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lake Solai (15.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (7.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (7.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Enkare Ronkai (25.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (22.3km)
Airports close to Lochertet
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (199.7km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (212.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lochertet
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (203.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.