Traveling Luck for Chemogoch Sub-Location, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Chemogoch Sub-Location?What's around Chemogoch Sub-Location?
Wikipedia near Chemogoch Sub-Location
Where to stay near Chemogoch Sub-Location
The timezone in Chemogoch Sub-Location is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0000°, Longitude. 35.9667°
Satellite map around Chemogoch Sub-Location
Loading map of Chemogoch Sub-Location and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chemogoch Sub-Location, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (24.6km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Legetetwet (16.4km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (11km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Ngubereti (18.3km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (19.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- McCalls Siding (22.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (23.5km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Ndanai Dam (18.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (18.6km)
Airports close to Chemogoch Sub-Location
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (182.8km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (236.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chemogoch Sub-Location
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (202.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.