Traveling Luck for Mugurin, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Mugurin?What's around Mugurin?
Wikipedia near Mugurin
Where to stay near Mugurin
Also known as Mugerin
The timezone in Mugurin is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 18:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0667°, Longitude. 36.0500°
Satellite map around Mugurin
Loading map of Mugurin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mugurin, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (13.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (14.7km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (13.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Emsos (21.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (8.2km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lake Solai (22.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (0km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (10.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (15.1km)
Airports close to Mugurin
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (193km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (219.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mugurin
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (206.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.