Traveling Luck for Solai, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Solai?What's around Solai?
Wikipedia near Solai
Where to stay near Solai
The timezone in Solai is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.033333300000000003°, Longitude. 36.033333300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Solai, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (23.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (11.6km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Miltons Siding (20.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (13.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Segundoi (22.2km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (18.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (8.2km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (15.5km)
Airports close to Solai
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (192.6km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (222.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Solai
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (201.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.