Traveling Luck for Mukuyuni, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Mukuyuni?What's around Mukuyuni?
Wikipedia near Mukuyuni
Where to stay near Mukuyuni
Also known as Mikuyuni
The timezone in Mukuyuni is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. 0.0833°, Longitude. 35.9667°
Satellite map around Mukuyuni
Loading map of Mukuyuni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mukuyuni, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Legetetwet (18.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Solai (18.3km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (5.2km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (13.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (18.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (3.7km)
Airports close to Mukuyuni
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (174.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mukuyuni
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (218.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.