Traveling Luck for Longridges, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Longridges?What's around Longridges?
Wikipedia near Longridges
Where to stay near Longridges
The timezone in Longridges is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0667°, Longitude. 36.0000°
Satellite map around Longridges
Loading map of Longridges and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Longridges, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Solai (10.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Ngubereti (22.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (21.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (3.7km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (7.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (19.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (11km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (5.2km)
Airports close to Longridges
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (182.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Longridges
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (211.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.