Traveling Luck for Ngubereti, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Ngubereti?What's around Ngubereti?
Wikipedia near Ngubereti
Where to stay near Ngubereti
Also known as Ngubreta, Ngubreti
The timezone in Ngubereti is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0500°, Longitude. 35.9000°
Loading map of Ngubereti and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngubereti, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (23.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Keregu Camp (25.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (18.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Chebiwon Plains (25.9km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (19.8km)
Airports close to Ngubereti
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (164.7km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (260.1km)