Traveling Luck for Chemogoch, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Chemogoch?What's around Chemogoch?
Wikipedia near Chemogoch
Where to stay near Chemogoch
The timezone in Chemogoch is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 18:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0167°, Longitude. 35.9333°
Satellite map around Chemogoch
Loading map of Chemogoch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chemogoch, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- stock route;
- a route taken by livestock herds.
- Kilombe Stock Route (20.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Highrigg Road (16.4km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Blackscythe Farms (21.9km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (15.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (18.3km)
Airports close to Chemogoch
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (174.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chemogoch
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (209.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.