Traveling Luck for Legisianan, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Legisianan?What's around Legisianan?
Wikipedia near Legisianan
Where to stay near Legisianan
The timezone in Legisianan is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.0333°, Longitude. 36.0500°
Satellite map around Legisianan
Loading map of Legisianan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Legisianan, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Solai (22.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (8.2km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Miltons Siding (18.3km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (16.4km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (11km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Solai Stores (23.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Segundoi (23.1km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lake Solai (22.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (16.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (7.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (18.3km)
Airports close to Legisianan
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (195.9km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (219.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Legisianan
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (200.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.