Traveling Luck for Hafralónsá, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Hafralonsa?What's around Hafralonsa?
Wikipedia near Hafralonsa
Where to stay near Hafralónsá
Also known as Halfralons, Halfralóns
The timezone in Hafralonsa is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:35 and Sunset at 15:52. It's light
Latitude. 66.1333°, Longitude. -15.4000°
Satellite map around Hafralónsá
Loading map of Hafralónsá and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hafralónsá, in (IC21), Iceland
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Brekknafjall (3.7km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (0.8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Kollhólsflóar (9.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Þórshöfn (8.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (7km)
Airports close to Hafralónsá
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (53.8km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (97.7km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (109.5km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (138km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (164.9km)