Traveling Luck for Gunnarsstaðir, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Gunnarsstadir?What's around Gunnarsstadir?
Wikipedia near Gunnarsstadir
Where to stay near Gunnarsstaðir
Also known as Gunnarstadir, Gunnarstaðir
The timezone in Gunnarsstadir is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:32 and Sunset at 23:27. It's light
Latitude. 66.1500°, Longitude. -15.4333°
Satellite map around Gunnarsstaðir
Loading map of Gunnarsstaðir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gunnarsstaðir, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Brekknafjall (4.7km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (3.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (4.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Þórshöfn (7.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (4.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Geldingafoss (9.4km)
Airports close to Gunnarsstaðir
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (51.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (96.5km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (111.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (137.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (163.3km)