Traveling Luck for Kerastaðir, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Kerastadir?What's around Kerastadir?
Wikipedia near Kerastadir
Where to stay near Kerastaðir
The timezone in Kerastadir is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:51 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.1333°, Longitude. -15.6000°
Satellite map around Kerastaðir
Loading map of Kerastaðir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kerastaðir, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Álandstunga (9.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Skollavík (9.1km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Stóra-Kvígindisfjall (8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Hölknártangi (8.6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Kollhólsflóar (8.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lambhólshryggur (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (5.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Svalbarðstunga (5.1km)
Airports close to Kerastaðir
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (45.3km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (88.5km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (114km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (129.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (155.5km)