Traveling Luck for Syðri-Brekkur, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Sydri-Brekkur?What's around Sydri-Brekkur?
Wikipedia near Sydri-Brekkur
Where to stay near Syðri-Brekkur
The timezone in Sydri-Brekkur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:46 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 66.1500°, Longitude. -15.3500°
Satellite map around Syðri-Brekkur
Loading map of Syðri-Brekkur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Syðri-Brekkur, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sauðanesháls (9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Brekknafjall (0.8km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (3.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (4.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (7.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Þórshöfn (5.8km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Sauðanesflaga (9.8km)
Airports close to Syðri-Brekkur
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (55.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (100.3km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (110.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (140.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (167.2km)