Traveling Luck for Lónafjörður, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Lonafjordur?What's around Lonafjordur?
Wikipedia near Lonafjordur
Where to stay near Lónafjörður
Also known as Lona Fjord, Lona Fjörd, Lonafjordur, Lónafjörður
The timezone in Lonafjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:15 and Sunset at 22:58. It's light
Latitude. 66.1833°, Longitude. -15.4000°
Satellite map around Lónafjörður
Loading map of Lónafjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lónafjörður, in (IC21), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sauðanesháls (8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Þórshafnarhreppur (4.3km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Litliós (9.9km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (5.8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bæjarflói (8.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (0km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Brekknaheiði (7.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (3.9km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Sauðanesflaga (7km)
Airports close to Lónafjörður
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (51.8km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (99km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (114.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (140.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (164.8km)