Traveling Luck for Búðarvað, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Budarvad?What's around Budarvad?
Wikipedia near Budarvad
Where to stay near Búðarvað
The timezone in Budarvad is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:50 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. 66.1333°, Longitude. -15.4167°
Satellite map around Búðarvað
Loading map of Búðarvað and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Búðarvað, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Brekknafjall (4.4km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Búðarvað (0km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Kollhólsflóar (9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Laxárdalur (4.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lónafjörður (5.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Þórshöfn (8.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dalsmelar (6.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Geldingafoss (9.6km)
Airports close to Búðarvað
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (53.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (96.9km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (109.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (137.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (164.1km)