Traveling Luck for Chemogokwa, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Chemogokwa?What's around Chemogokwa?
Wikipedia near Chemogokwa
Where to stay near Chemogokwa
The timezone in Chemogokwa is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.1166667°, Longitude. 36.0333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Chemogokwa, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Solai (18.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (15.5km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (19.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Emsos (16.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (3.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (11.5km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Althega (21.4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (13.2km)
Airports close to Chemogokwa
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (185.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chemogokwa
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (218.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.