Traveling Luck for Zakal, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Zakal?What's around Zakal?
Wikipedia near Zakal
Where to stay near Zakal
The timezone in Zakal is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 0.0667°, Longitude. 36.1167°
Satellite map around Zakal
Loading map of Zakal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zakal, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Zakal (0km)
- Kaisamoi (5.2km)
- Garelo (7.3km)
- Lochertet (7.3km)
- Chepturas (10.3km)
- Mochondoi (11.5km)
- Kamaech South (11.6km)
- Stoi (13.2km)
- Kamaech North (15.5km)
- Kisanana (15.5km)
- Chaangmasa (16.3km)
- Koitekany (18.3km)
- Kabluch (18.6km)
- Kamiogei (21.9km)
- Stiebels Hill (23.1km)
- Willans Hill (24.5km)
- Belachat (25.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Solai (13.2km)
- community center;
- a facility for community recreation and other activities.
- Subukia Club (22.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (13.2km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Miltons Siding (22.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Subukia (23.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Emsos (18.6km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Solai Stores (25.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (19.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Tinosiik (15km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lake Solai (8.2km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (10.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (14.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Emsos (25.5km)
Airports close to Zakal
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (205.2km)
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (206.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zakal
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (201.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.