Traveling Luck for Segundoi, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Segundoi?What's around Segundoi?
Wikipedia near Segundoi
Where to stay near Segundoi
The timezone in Segundoi is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 0.1333°, Longitude. 36.0167°
Satellite map around Segundoi
Loading map of Segundoi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Segundoi, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Solai (22.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (16.3km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (22.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Emsos (18.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (8.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (16.3km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Althega (20.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (13.2km)
Airports close to Segundoi
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (180.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Segundoi
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (223km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.