Traveling Luck for Ngendalel, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Ngendalel?What's around Ngendalel?
Wikipedia near Ngendalel
Where to stay near Ngendalel
Also known as Ngdalil, Ngendalil
The timezone in Ngendalel is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 0.0667°, Longitude. 36.1000°
Satellite map around Ngendalel
Loading map of Ngendalel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngendalel, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Solai (15.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (11.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Miltons Siding (21.9km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (25.7km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Lomolo (23.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Emsos (18.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (16.4km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (8.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (11km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lake Solai (11.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Emsos (25.8km)
Airports close to Ngendalel
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (203.2km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (208.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ngendalel
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (202.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.