Traveling Luck for Kamaech North, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Kamaech North?What's around Kamaech North?
Wikipedia near Kamaech North
Where to stay near Kamaech North
The timezone in Kamaech North is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 0.1167°, Longitude. 36.0667°
Satellite map around Kamaech North
Loading map of Kamaech North and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamaech North, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamaech North (0km)
- Stoi (3.7km)
- Chaangmasa (5.2km)
- Chepturas (5.2km)
- Kamaech South (7.3km)
- Kabluch (10.3km)
- Kaisamoi (10.3km)
- Lochertet (11.5km)
- Garelo (11.6km)
- Kamiogei (15.5km)
- Zakal (15.5km)
- Kipkeibon (18.3km)
- Belachat (18.3km)
- Kemeiywa (19.7km)
- Ngelelu (20.7km)
- Kisanana (21.9km)
- Koitekany (22.2km)
- Mochondoi (23.1km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kisinana (22.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Ararai Swamp (21.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Emsos (10.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mugurin (8.2km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Chomiek (5.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mugurin (11.5km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Solai Sisal Estate (19.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Goituimet (19.7km)
Airports close to Kamaech North
Eldoret international(EDL), Eldoret, Kenya (192.4km)
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (217.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kamaech North
Naivasha, Naivasha, Kenya (215.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.